Brianna. Los Angeles. I'm a sad, horny, feminist, so beware. I track "roach rambles"
okay but imagine:
- natasha romanoff helping drunk girls get home and refusing to let them go by themselves
- natasha romanoff punching gross men who catcall girls
- natasha romanoff speaking out against slut shaming
- natasha romanoff always looking out for the girls in her neighborhood
- natasha romanoff supporting all girls no matter what
reasons to let me cuddle you:
- I will stick my cold hands all over your body
- I’ll probably fall asleep on you and make cute sleep noises
- I can lay there long enough for the second coming of christ
- I will be smiling the whole time
- you’re warm and I’m not
- let me leech your heat
Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
- woken you up at night the pain was so bad
- made you pass out
- made you unable to stand up without doubling over and grabbing onto the closest object for support
I wish dates didn’t have such strong romantic attachment to them.
Like, I wish I could go up to a friend of mine and be like, “Hey I want to take you to a nice restaurant. Let’s get dressed up fancy and go.”
We’d go have a fancyass dinner, but there’d be no romantic involvement.
I wish platonic dates were a common thing.
I would take each and every one of you on platonic dates.
????? It’ S cALLED??? SPENDING TIME??? WITH A FRIEND??